Saturday, June 5, 2010

[100605] Zhoumi Weibo Entry !!

Early in morning, once makeup is done then another working day begins…..Whenever I try to memorize something, I always felt that my brain so easy to use, but recently I’m quite proud of myself….While resting what made me surprised & happy was that I found out that I could go online here, you guys definitely can’t guess where i am. Swish swish swish~~A picture appears in my hand, hehe this the coordi noona’s piece of work that she’s satisfied with The assisstant hyung at the back, what kind of expression is that!!!

QUOTE
Early in morning, once makeup is done then another working day begins…..Whenever I try to memorize something, I always felt that my brain so easy to use, but recently I’m quite proud of myself….While resting what made me surprised & happy was that I found out that I could go online here, you guys definitely can’t guess where i am. Swish swish swish~~A picture appears in my hand, hehe this the coordi noona’s piece of work that she’s satisfied with The assisstant hyung at the back, what kind of expression is that!!!

Original: zhoiumi’s weibo
Translation Credits: fragment @ sj-world.net
Heads Up by: chunny @ sj-world.net
Shared by: szirkhae @ blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment