Saturday, June 5, 2010

[100531] Starting from Hageng’s lawsuit !!

Finally have some time of my own tonight. It’s already 1 in the morning, but to me, it’s still pretty early. Right now, I finally feel like I’m not being “forced” to work; I suddenly feel more relaxed, how wonderful life would be if everyday were like this!

Probably due to my working habits, as I wrote those lines, I was suddenly reminded that shooting for the music video of Hangeng and DouDou’s “The World is Watching China” hasn’t begun yet. When I think of Hangeng, my attitude (towards work) gets better, as I’ve heard that he’s far worse off than I am. His schedule is always full, but that can’t be helped, he’s popular like that! Although being a celebrity isn’t easy, Hangeng has repeatedly told me that he can clear out time to film the MV whenever I am ready. After I found out about Hangengs schedule, I just didn’t have the heart to add more chaos (to his schedule). It’s because he’s about to release an album, otherwise he won’t have any songs to sing, how can one not be anxious? I don’t get it, getting anything done is hard enough sometimes, so who would want to be in a lawsuit anyway? As humans, we don’t have many years to be young and enjoy ourselves, why be so picky about the problems? Is it necessary for a full out battle just to ruin the opposition? I reckon those teachers that trained Hangeng in the first place would want to see a more brilliant Hangeng. If you’ve done something good, people will remember you, society will thank you, why bother about the gains and losses at hand?。

[*Wang Pin Jiu talks about these people he used to know, and he brings up an example of this female celebrity who wasalso in a lawsuit, but she won with some help from a friend, who later also helped her release a new album. She was fairly successful, and even had an opportunity to sing for the Beijing Olympics, however when she realized her contract was almost up she just left, leaving her friend/producer with all the loss. Wang Pin Jiu then relates this to Hangeng]
Although Hangeng isn’t that type of person, he has even specialer reasons, he has an even greater patriotic love, but he hasn’t been able to meet a person like my friend. What a shame! When will this worthless bickering end? When will Hangeng be able to sing and dance without worries?

No matter what, I to finish filming the MV for “The World is Watching China” this June! Hope it’ll happen. As for how to portray the best Hangeng, I already asked for opinions on the blog. I spent a night reading everyone’s comments, and I have been greatly inspired by everyone’s suggestions. The right idea still hasn’t hit me yet, so Gengfans

**

please keep suggesting more ideas. If there are any fans that are artistically talented, they could draw a comic/animation based on the lyrics of “The World is Watching China” , cause you never know, it might just be used in the music video. Actually, my relationship with Hangeng doesn’t involve any advantages, I don’t want the fame, or make any money off him. I just think he has a good reputation, is socially responsible, and deserves help. I am definitely helping Hangeng, and believing that he will make that difference, that difference to bring happiness to everyone. Yes, I believe in him.**term that Chinese fans called themselves

If anyone is wondering, Wang Pin Jiu wrote the lyrics for “The World is Watching China”.

Credits to: wangpingjiu sina
Shared by: dzodz@sj-world.net
Translated by: aznfobness@sj-world.net

No comments:

Post a Comment