Saturday, August 7, 2010

[100807] Han Geng is still in contact with fellow Super Junior members !!

Before, netizens criticized former Super Junior member Han Geng for going solo, saying he was ungrateful. Saying he “forgot favors and violated justice”* Han Geng expressed about these rumors by saying that he doesn’t care what other people say about him. Han Geng continued by saying “Some people call me ungrateful. Some say I will forget where I came from after returning to my home country.** No matter what other people say, I don’t care. It’s impossible for me to fulfill everyone’s vision they have of me, impossible for me to make everyone like me; so my heart must be more open”. Although Han Geng is not in the group SJ anymore, he expressed in private that he is still in contact with Super Junior member’s Siwon and Ryeowook. Han Geng has also contacted the rest of the Super Junior members and they are still good friends, as they were before.

*A saying…basically meaning being ungrateful toward a friend, or to bite the hand that feeds it.
** As in saying he will forget that he was first a Super Junior member before going solo.

Credits: Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=850644791
Translated by: elf101586 @ sapphirepearls.com
Take out with credits

No comments:

Post a Comment