Sunday, August 1, 2010

[100801] Super Junior Kyuhyun talks about his ideal type during blind date !!

Photobucket
Super Junior member Kyuhyun revealed his thought about the charming point of opposite gender.

During the broadcast of MBC " Quiz That Changes The World" (Sebakwi) on July 31, singer Chae Yeon, Super Junior Kyuhyun, Yesung, Donghae, and Park Mi Kyung made an appearance and showed off their skill in talking.

On the talk about the charming point of opposite gender during blind date, Kyuhyun said "If I pay the meal and the woman offers to pay the drink, she impresses me favorably"

He then revealed his real ideal type, "I also pay all, even the drink, but my ideal type is someone who is considerate and say 'I will pay this one' "

*omitted parts that aren't kyuhyun's*

source newsen
translated by ☆★pinkninja@sj-world.net
Take out with full credit and no additional credit

No comments:

Post a Comment