Friday, July 9, 2010

[100709] Rino Nakasone Talks About Super Junior !!

Dancer & choreographer Rino Nakasone joins us to talk about her career and shares great stories about some artist and group she’s worked with like SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior, f(x), Gwen Stefani etc.



APA: Now one group that we know that you did have make the moves for with also with another member of the Beat Freaks is the latest Super Junior song which actually we saw the video for today it just came out

Rino: Yah!me too I saw It.yehhey!

APA: Were you proud of them?You think they did their choreography well?

Rino:..They’re super busy


APA: Right

Rino: So they didn’t have enough time to rehearse i heard and you know this guy name Juan from SM Entertainment he was the one who that taught the Super Junior that choreography because it was submitted by the tape. So I was never there to teach Super Junior unfortunately.So me and Maryz just filmed it and then they had to learn from the video, I mean they follow it..but according to the time that they have, I think they did great

APA: They look good

Rino: Just happy about it, coz you know i love it, i love seeing my work coming alive, you know what i mean



SOURCE:AsianPopAddict|Shared by: kszirkhae.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment