Saturday, July 3, 2010

[100701] Siwon’s fancafe entry !!

Title : 6.30.2010
10.07.01 00:00

Everybody have you been doing well ?

I always pray for everybody of THE SIWONEST family full of love and happiness.

Ah who am I ? Sorry it’s Choi Siwon ^-^ㅎㅎ
With everybody’s love and caring Oh My lady has ended safely…as well as Miinah’s activities…thank you ^0^

This week Friday we will be in front of everybody again with the song No Other and (because of that) I’m so excited ㅎ

Thank you THE SIWONEST family because everybody always give me strength and courage and hope ^-^

In the future I will keep praying (for all of you) full of love and happiness!

miss you all and peace and bless.*
* this line was written by Siwon in English

Credits : THE SIWONEST fancafe|Thanks ☆★pinkninja for the korean entry|Translated by: evanesco@sj-world.net
Shared by: szirkhae.blogspot.com
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment