Wednesday, June 30, 2010

[100630] Hangeng’s 5 weibo updates !!

•Finally figured out how to work Weibo on my phone, I realized i’m really OUT (out of date) !! Going to sleep, Goodnight!! @2:33 AM China

•“新的一天开始了,但我起晚了!!” 48 minutes ago
new day is beginning, but i woke up late !!

•@Jinsha: “吃了第二顿早餐又继续睡…我梦到了匪夷所思的人。”
After eating a second breakfast I went back to sleep…I dreamed of an unexpected person.”
in reply Geng said, “少吃点,听说你在减肥.”
Don’t eat too much, I heard you’re dieting.

•“今天的工作马上开始了,加油”
My work today is starting soon, Fighting

•“今天的节目给了我太多的感动,每一个画面都打动了我,谢谢静姐还有谢谢大家呵呵!!”
Today’s program gave me so many touching moments, every picture touched me, thank you sister jing and thank you everyone hehe !!

Credit: Geng’s weibo
Translated by prince☆china@SJ-WORLD.NET
TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS!

No comments:

Post a Comment