Thursday, August 12, 2010

[100810] Eunhyuk Shares a Story in Sukira !!


Eunhyuk: Everyone around us often says that we’re awkward, but honestly there was this one time where she said “Hello” to me in a very friendly manner.
BoA: Whe-ohh.
Eunhyuk: You don’t know, right? You don’t remember.
BoA: When was it? At the company building?
Eunhyuk: No, no.
BoA: It wasn’t?
Eunhyuk: It was before I entered our company. It was a week before I joined.
Leeteuk: A week before.
Eunhyuk: I’m friends with Junsu-shi, and once when Junsu-shi went to the company I went with him to play to the Apgujung building area.
Leeteuk: What is up with you?
Eunhyuk: I went to the area and I was playing around and when he came out of practice, and he came out with BoA-shi and introduced us. He said that she’s BoA, a friend who will be debuting soon. And he told us to greet each other, so I said “Hello” formally, but for real, as she came down the steps BoA-shi said “Oh, hi!” to me.
Leeteuk: BoA-shi doesn’t remember.
Eunhyuk: I’m just saying.
Leeteuk: Is that the end?
Eunhyuk: Yes, that’s the end.
Leeteuk: What was that?
Eunhyuk: I’m just saying that happened.

English translation: live laugh love @ soompi
Credits: TheBoAinn0 @ youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment